Apr 10, 2001
Dr Feinberg, Is candida esophagitis a symptom of ARS or does it normally come later in HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Esophagitis usually occurs late in HIV disease, but it has been described in people with ARS whose T cells are very low as a result of recent infection.
can animals carry AIDS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.