|strep throat and ARS
Apr 1, 2001
Hello Dr , if you had a sore throat and it was related to ars what would the throat swab read, Mono, Strep or some other Virus. I really would like to know as my dr said its strep and its bacterial,(not related to ARS) then another dr said ars can be anything. Bacteraia or virus. Please help me withis one DR.Is strep a good sign of not going thru ARS.
have a good one
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Most likely if you have strep throat, that's all you have. It isn't impossible to have strep throat and ARS simultaneously. The sore throat of ARS is due to HIV and throat swabs would be negative if that were the only thing going on.
BULLAE IN RIGHT LUNG
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.