Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

strep throat and ARS

Hello Dr , if you had a sore throat and it was related to ars what would the throat swab read, Mono, Strep or some other Virus. I really would like to know as my dr said its strep and its bacterial,(not related to ARS) then another dr said ars can be anything. Bacteraia or virus. Please help me withis one DR.Is strep a good sign of not going thru ARS.

have a good one

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Most likely if you have strep throat, that's all you have. It isn't impossible to have strep throat and ARS simultaneously. The sore throat of ARS is due to HIV and throat swabs would be negative if that were the only thing going on.

BULLAE IN RIGHT LUNG
endolimax nana