|Folliculitus and HIV
Mar 28, 2001
What does Folliculitus and HIV have in common? Because a person has Folliculitus does this mean that they are infected with HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Folliculitis can occur in both HIV+s and HIV-s. It can be particularly persistent in HIV+s, but otherwise they are not connected.
Risk to animals?
do vitamins interfere with the HIV test?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.