|Folliculitus and HIV
Mar 28, 2001
What does Folliculitus and HIV have in common? Because a person has Folliculitus does this mean that they are infected with HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Folliculitis can occur in both HIV+s and HIV-s. It can be particularly persistent in HIV+s, but otherwise they are not connected.
Risk to animals?
do vitamins interfere with the HIV test?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.