|Folliculitus and HIV
Mar 28, 2001
What does Folliculitus and HIV have in common? Because a person has Folliculitus does this mean that they are infected with HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Folliculitis can occur in both HIV+s and HIV-s. It can be particularly persistent in HIV+s, but otherwise they are not connected.
Risk to animals?
do vitamins interfere with the HIV test?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.