|What is ARS?
Mar 28, 2001
I am Hiv pos.And i read alot of qestions about ARS, could you explain what this is and what symptoms you look for. I am undetectible and cd4 480. Could i stll get this? or what other things should i look for?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
ARS stands for Acute Retroviral Syndrome, the constellation of diverse indications and symptoms that people experience when they are first infected with HIV. Not everyone has an identifiable ARS. Since you're already HIV+, you cannot get this now.
Early HIV Visual Changes (Revised)
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- How Does Lyrica Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Cold Sores And Hepatitis C
- Hiv Negative After One Month
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Health Insurance For Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.