|What is ARS?
Mar 28, 2001
I am Hiv pos.And i read alot of qestions about ARS, could you explain what this is and what symptoms you look for. I am undetectible and cd4 480. Could i stll get this? or what other things should i look for?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
ARS stands for Acute Retroviral Syndrome, the constellation of diverse indications and symptoms that people experience when they are first infected with HIV. Not everyone has an identifiable ARS. Since you're already HIV+, you cannot get this now.
Early HIV Visual Changes (Revised)
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.