|candida vaginitis and HPV
Mar 22, 2001
I have always experienced recurrent yeast infections and I tested HIV-, but recently it seems like I keep on hiting , only slightly after about 2-3 wks after taking mOnstat it seems like the fungal treatment aren't responding. I have HPV and I am wondering if this disease causes immune suppression. Is there any other disease that may cause immune suppression other than HIV.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Recurrent candida caginitis can be due to other conditions besides HIV, like diabetes. HPV does not cause immunosuppression.
What are the first physical signs of Aids?
HIV Related DVT & Pulmonary Embolism(s)
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- Cytomegalovirus Igg Igm Positive In Pregnancy
- Prevalence Of Hiv Std In Strippers
- Can I Get Hiv From Touching An Infected Persons Blood?
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.