|What are the first physical signs of Aids?
Mar 22, 2001
i just had a relative to die and the police told us that he had the first physical signs of AIDS ....which was something about his mouth....is this true and do you have pictures so i can compare?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your relative may have had thrush or oral hairy leukoplakia, which are both HIV-associated infections that occur in the mouth. Look elsewhere on this site to see if you can find some pictures or links to other sites with pictures.
Swollen Breast/lymph node
candida vaginitis and HPV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
- Are Canker Sores A Sign Of Ars?
- Can You Get HIV Symptoms After A Week?
- Can You Think You Have Mono And Really Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.