|how do i know if these are hemmorrhoids?
Mar 20, 2001
I have 2 extra pieces of skin on my rectum and they sometimes get itchy. What are hemmroids, how do you get them, how do i know if i have them and is there anything (surgery or creams)that can permenently remove them?? need help..
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Hemmorrhoids can be exactly as you describe: skin tags that are itchy. They are just swollen rectal veins. Most peole get them from things like being constipated and/or straining hard to go to the bathroom, and women often get them as the result of pregnancy (all that pressure!!). But it's possible that they're warts or something else. If you see a doctor, you can get them diagnosed for certain and can get medication to relieve the symptoms.
skin problems with ARS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.