Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

how do i know if these are hemmorrhoids?

I have 2 extra pieces of skin on my rectum and they sometimes get itchy. What are hemmroids, how do you get them, how do i know if i have them and is there anything (surgery or creams)that can permenently remove them?? need help..

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Hemmorrhoids can be exactly as you describe: skin tags that are itchy. They are just swollen rectal veins. Most peole get them from things like being constipated and/or straining hard to go to the bathroom, and women often get them as the result of pregnancy (all that pressure!!). But it's possible that they're warts or something else. If you see a doctor, you can get them diagnosed for certain and can get medication to relieve the symptoms.

Shingles
skin problems with ARS