Mar 20, 2001
I am a 31 year old male and has never had anal sex nor have I ever had sexual relations with males, however I have anal warts. How is this possible?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The wart virus is not that particular about site. Women who have never had anal intercourse can also have anal warts.
Neuropathy and resistance to Elavil?
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Cervical Cancer Cause Pain?
- Hydroxyurea Side Effects
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.