Mar 20, 2001
I am a 31 year old male and has never had anal sex nor have I ever had sexual relations with males, however I have anal warts. How is this possible?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The wart virus is not that particular about site. Women who have never had anal intercourse can also have anal warts.
Neuropathy and resistance to Elavil?
- Swollen Glands In The Groin Area And Hiv
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.