Mar 20, 2001
I am a 31 year old male and has never had anal sex nor have I ever had sexual relations with males, however I have anal warts. How is this possible?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The wart virus is not that particular about site. Women who have never had anal intercourse can also have anal warts.
Neuropathy and resistance to Elavil?
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.