Mar 18, 2001
i think that i may have folliculitus. The doctors i have seen cannot seem to cure me. ihave had one nodule on my bikini line for 2 months now. Please tell me how i can cure this on my own or tell me what i can do to make it go away and to keep it from coming back.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A nodule is unlikely to be folliculitis, but I cannot begin to guess at what it might be over the Internet. I suggest you see a skin specialist. Good luck!
- Hiv Toilet
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- When To Expect Candidiasis To Die Off?
- Can You Get Hiv When Blood Touches Your Skin?
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.