Mar 18, 2001
Dear DR. Judith I had an Elisa while on Celexa xanax and Zithromycin -a 5day antibiootic for bronchitis. I also had the flu and was running a temp as I was on the "tail-end of the flu". Will any of these affect the accuracy on the Elisa?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Blood Transfusion despite virus in lymph nodes and brain
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- Silicon Based Lube And Hiv Transmission
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Thrush?
- How Does Having An Std Make You More Susceptible To Having Hiv?
- Housing Programs For Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.