Mar 18, 2001
Dear DR. Judith I had an Elisa while on Celexa xanax and Zithromycin -a 5day antibiootic for bronchitis. I also had the flu and was running a temp as I was on the "tail-end of the flu". Will any of these affect the accuracy on the Elisa?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Blood Transfusion despite virus in lymph nodes and brain
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Dizziness An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.