Mar 18, 2001
Dear DR. Judith I had an Elisa while on Celexa xanax and Zithromycin -a 5day antibiootic for bronchitis. I also had the flu and was running a temp as I was on the "tail-end of the flu". Will any of these affect the accuracy on the Elisa?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Blood Transfusion despite virus in lymph nodes and brain
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
- How Reliable Is 8 Week Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.