|Blood Transfusion despite virus in lymph nodes and brain
Mar 18, 2001
Hello, You have once stated that there is no point to blood transfusions, and 'cleaning' the AIDS cells because the virus exists in the lymph nodes and the brain as well... but would it be a good idea anyways, to get a blood transfusion hence introducing a new 'battleground' of sorts, one where the viral load has been diminished?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There is much more virus in other body tissues than there is in blood, maybe a 9:1 ratio (90% in tisses, 10% in blood compartment), so this approach would be fruitless.
toxoplasmosis with negative antibody?
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.