Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

First of all thank you so much for your help. When my doctor saw my sar. bumps he started talking about doing a biopsy i reasured him it was only my sarcoidosis acting out again he doesnt really know alot about this so he was worried and told me if they dont go away he wants tocut one again. Anyhow my question is why do they pop out on my arms about the size of a nickel and hard and now after 2 weeks they have shrunk down to almost gone? where do they go? And please what makes them come out on my arms not legs just where they are noticeable? Sometime i am sore by my ribs also. Could you please help me understand exactly what goes on? Thank you so very much!

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I cannot explain the tempo of your sarcoidosis or the pattern of where the skin lesions show up. I'm not sure anyone can, as sarcoidosis is one of those mysterious diseases about which only a limited amount is known. Perhaps an expert in this disease may be able to help you more than I can.

recurrent cryptococcal meningitis