Mar 14, 2001
What is Esophogitis
Response from Dr. Feinberg
An infection or inflammatory condition of the esophagus.
changing meds because of diarrhea?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.