Mar 14, 2001
What is Esophogitis
Response from Dr. Feinberg
An infection or inflammatory condition of the esophagus.
changing meds because of diarrhea?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.