|sarcoidosis and fever in HIV+
Mar 14, 2001
I went to my hiv doctor yesterday And it was the first time he had seen my bumps from my my sar. well i had a 100 temp. and he was wondering if i get a temprature when my sarcoidosis is comeing out.I really didnt know what you happen to know?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Attacks of sarcoidosis can be accompanied by fever. If there is no other more likely explanation for your fever, this may well be the cause.
Incubation period for HIV.
changing meds because of diarrhea?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
- Can Stress Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Exposed Penis Exposed To Vaginal Fluids
- Hiv Risk Rubbing Penis With Slight Penetration
- Hiv Rna Pcr Test 6 Weeks After Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.