Mar 13, 2001
I have a question. I was informed that a friend of mine had Clamidia. She had it over a year ago and I had sexual intercourse with her a year and a half ago. I have been having pains in my testicle. Everytime I jump I feel like I cramped my testicle. Sometimes the pain will just come and if I cough my testicles feel like they are going to blow up. Am I too late to get help? Please help me and let me know. I am embarassed to go to the doctors.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Try not to be too embarassed to seek help. You need to be evaluated by your doctor or a urologist to determine what's going on now.
cancer then Toxoplasmosis
late symptoms of PCP?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.