Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Testicle pains

I have a question. I was informed that a friend of mine had Clamidia. She had it over a year ago and I had sexual intercourse with her a year and a half ago. I have been having pains in my testicle. Everytime I jump I feel like I cramped my testicle. Sometimes the pain will just come and if I cough my testicles feel like they are going to blow up. Am I too late to get help? Please help me and let me know. I am embarassed to go to the doctors.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Try not to be too embarassed to seek help. You need to be evaluated by your doctor or a urologist to determine what's going on now.

cancer then Toxoplasmosis
late symptoms of PCP?