|Is Syphilis R190 or R90 an OI?
Mar 13, 2001
Is syphilis R90 or R190 an AIDS defining opportunistic infection?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't know what the letter/number codes you've given are-- perhaps they have something to do with diagnosis codes for insurance purposes?-- at any rate, syphilis is syphilis but it is not an AIDS-associated OI.
Eustachian Tube Dysfunction?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.