|Pus on Tonsils
Mar 8, 2001
My symptoms are a whitish/yellow semi-hard pus that gets lodged in my tonsils (usually one side more than other). This substance has a bad odour and is causing foul breath. What is your diagnosis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Recurrent/chronic tonsillitis or a tonsillar abscess.
mac without aids
- Can Hiv Be Spread By Two Negative People?
- Could Hot Burning Sensation Be A Sign Of Hiv
- If You Take A Cbc Test Can It Detect If You Have Hiv?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- Condom Breaks What Percent Chance Do I Have Hiv
- Can Hepatitis C Spread Through Sharing Makeup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.