Mar 7, 2001
Hello. Is the common cold more common in people with HIV? And do you know how many "colds" per year would be considered "abnormal". Thank you for your time and your service on this site.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Upper respiratory infections, which includes colds, are more common in people with HIV, but I have no idea how many colds per year would be considered "abnormal", since there is no "normal" number od colds per year.
shingles vs herpes?
pnuemonia of unknown origin
- Having A Common Cold With Aids
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.