|pneumocystis carinii pneumonia
Mar 5, 2001
pneumocystis carinii pneumonia is a protozoal or atypical fungal infection?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is an atypical fungal infection.
impact of MS on HIV test accuracy?
red spots-- is it KS?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Yeast Infection And Recurrent Herpes
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.