|impact of MS on HIV test accuracy?
Mar 5, 2001
If you had a previous diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis and it attacks the t-cells would that mechanism have anything to do with a delay in the window period of antibody formation? I am currently negative at 5 months. This last month -testing to 6 months is destroying me-please help! thank you Dr. Judith
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Having MS should not interfere with the HIV test.
HIV through fellatio?
pneumocystis carinii pneumonia
- Is Sore On Mouth A Symptom Of Ars?
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.