Mar 5, 2001
1). Could mild shingles strikes or reactivate during ARS period?? (Just curius) Is fever and mild shingles alike?? 2). What CD4 level or counts could shingles starts to reactivate?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Shingles look like chicken pox except that they are usually concentrated in one area of the body. Fever is clearly not shingles, and vice versa. It is conceivable that someone could have shingles during seroconversion.
why do my stools float?
more than 15 years since possible exposure
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.