|+ mono test and HIV
Mar 5, 2001
I was diagnosed with a positive mono test about 5 years ago, if the test was positive should I worry about HIV/AIDS
Response from Dr. Feinberg
M. avium complex
why do my stools float?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Will Hpv Always Show Up On Std Test?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.