Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Neck gland

Hi dr just me again SORRY! "last qustion i promise" How long does a gland stay up. My problem is i had Strep G after flying for 12 hrs. Usually my glands will go down in a few days! This one stayed up for 3 weeks and now has gone down but not down to its original size! It still hurts a little as well. My armpit felt tender then my groin nodes had slight pain shooting thru them! Now i have a headache and dont know if its from swallon head nodes! Is it normal that gland can still be sore after 4 weeks!I am testing tonight after low risk exposure. Sorry once again and thankyou mega..

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There is no one duration of node swelling that applies to all cases. There in nothing that out of the ordinary that your still have some swelling and tenderness.

False negatives?