|HIV strains in turkey
Feb 26, 2001
I have had unprotected sex with a guy in Turkey. Are there, to your knowledge, any HIV particular strains that might not be detected by European HIV 1 and 2 tests?
Thanks for your attention
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I do not know enough about HIV strains in Turkey to answer your question. You may want to contact UNAIDS and see if they have the information you're seeking.
Re: Sed Rate
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.