|owning a rabbit
Feb 25, 2001
Are there any considerations that an HIV positive person should take into account before buying a pet rabbit?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't think there is any significant risk in having a domesticated rabbit as a pet.
HIV- patient with toxoplasmosis
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.