|Cost of OI medicines?
Feb 25, 2001
hello. i like to know these medicines for OI or IO are expensives?? and other medications too are expensives??
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The cost of various medicines for the range of opportunistic infections (OIs) varies greatly. In the U.S., some are very cheap (pennies a day), such as trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim). Others are quite expensive (many dollars a day). It depends on whether the drugs are new or have been around for a while.
Itching in the vaginal area, tiny red bumps that itch on my stomach.
Could This Be Pneumonia?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.