Feb 25, 2001
my daughter who is 13, has been told she has folliculitus does this mean she is HIV she has a rash on her arms at the top also her legs at the top
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Follicultits is not a sign of HIV-- it is a common skin condition.
How common is meningitis in seroconversion ?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.