|Diarrhea with blood
Feb 25, 2001
What would cause severe diarrhea with blood in the stool, having to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes with cramps in the stomache?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The most common cause would be a gastrointestinal infection. You should see a doctor and get evaluated, including stool cultures.
Can adult get HIV infected by other's breastmilk
How common is meningitis in seroconversion ?
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.