|Can adult get HIV infected by other's breastmilk
Feb 25, 2001
Dear Dr. Feinberg,
I know breastmilk could contain a high concentration of HIV virus. I just want to know what are the chances of getting infected if a guy has licked and sucked a woman's breast and has contact with her breastmilk orally by accident(probably only a few drops of her breastmilk)?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I think it's unlikely but I can't say it is impossible. If you are concerned about it, go get tested for peace of mind.
Haemorrhaging in vessels of eye: AIDS-related? Solutions.
Diarrhea with blood
- Can Adults Get Aids From Breastmilk?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.