|infection in the groin
Feb 25, 2001
dear doctor, i have some swellings in the groin and i think it's some sort of infection 'cause i have concetrated pain on the base of the penis and it's spreading down on my thighs,a few weeks ago however i saw a doctor who gave me some ampiclox and the swellings have decreased but the pain is still there though it's ocational,please help.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Go back and see your doctor again. It sounds like you may have had an STD which isn't fully treated yet.
Gestation Period of Cryptococcal Meniningitis
Boils Due to AIDS?
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Problems Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause To Man?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.