|Gestation Period of Cryptococcal Meniningitis
Feb 25, 2001
What is the normal gestation period for cryptococcal meniningitis? From the time cryptococcal meningitis enters one's system, how long can a person live without proper treatment and diagnosis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The incubation period for cryptococcal meningitis isn't exactly known, but it is probably on the order of weeks. Untreated, it will eventually be fatal-- but here again, it isn't possible to give an exact timeframe. Roughly, I would say that survival in such a situation would again be on the order of weeks.
nephrotic syndrome and HIV?
infection in the groin
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.