Feb 24, 2001
I have like swollen tastebuds on the tip of my tongue is that possibly thrush?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
First of all, your tastebuds are primarily at the back of your tongue. Thrush is usually a white coating that can be scraped off easily. It doesn't sound like you have thrush.
Description of Lesion-possible KS
Recovery from PML (HIV-)
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
- Has Anyone Got Hiv Through Deep Kissing And Genital Rubbing
- Is Acute HIV Infection Flu Like Symptoms Are Contagious?
- Is Pcr Dna Accurate After 28 Days?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.