Feb 24, 2001
I have like swollen tastebuds on the tip of my tongue is that possibly thrush?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
First of all, your tastebuds are primarily at the back of your tongue. Thrush is usually a white coating that can be scraped off easily. It doesn't sound like you have thrush.
Description of Lesion-possible KS
Recovery from PML (HIV-)
- Swelling In The Throat And Thrush
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.