Feb 24, 2001
I have like swollen tastebuds on the tip of my tongue is that possibly thrush?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
First of all, your tastebuds are primarily at the back of your tongue. Thrush is usually a white coating that can be scraped off easily. It doesn't sound like you have thrush.
Description of Lesion-possible KS
Recovery from PML (HIV-)
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- Syphilis And Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.