|Description of Lesion-possible KS
Feb 24, 2001
My sister has been HIV+ for Maybe 10 years. She found a wart-like lession as she descibed it, on her neck, above her necklace. Apparently there was no pain and it just showed up this week. I asked her to see her doctor right away. Could this be KS? Thank you for your time!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS is typically purplish and flat or a bit raised. It does not look wart-like. Your sister should see her doctor for an accurate diagnosis.
MAC survival rates
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.