Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Strep Throat

Please help... My Dr said that Strep throat is Bacteria and that it is not related to Accute Hiv. My gland went up for 3 weeks and went down and relocated to armpit. Armpit went down then groin went up. Can you please tell me if these are familiar symptons to HIV (i had low risk 7 weeks ago). I also have splitting headache where my head nodes are !! I thankyou for reading this. Have a nice day!!!

Stressed out

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Your doctor is correct about strep throat. Lymph nodes wax and wane in many different conditions, including HIV. If you are really worried, get tested.

effect of Echinacea on HIV test
PCP- fungi ?