|ARS and early seroconvertion
Mar 27, 2002
Just a short question: Is there any relation between severe ARS symptoms and seroconverting earlier than asymptomatic people? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I know of no link between ARS symptoms and time to seroconversion, but there are some data that suggest that people with a very symptomatic initial illness may have faster HIV disease progression.
what are the percentage?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.