|what are the percentage?
Mar 27, 2002
Hi Dr. Feinberg, can you tell me please what is the percentages of people who are newly infected with HIV will having symptoms durning their seroconvert peroid? thanks..
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No one knows for certain, but figures usually tossed around range from 30-50%.
ARS and early seroconvertion
- What Is The Percentage Of People Who Have Hiv Symptoms?
- What Percentage Of People With Aids Show Symptoms?
- Percentages Of People That Have Hiv Symptoms In 5 Years
- What Percentage Of People Have Herpes?
- What Is The Percentage Of People With Herpes?
- How Soon After Truvada Can I Take Kaletra?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.