Mar 27, 2002
Is it possible develop thrush,Candidiasis, during acute HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, it is possible.
How do I answer?
- Hiv Early Symptoms And Acute Bronchitis
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.