Mar 27, 2002
Is it possible develop thrush,Candidiasis, during acute HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, it is possible.
How do I answer?
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Autoimmune Hepatitis And Life Expectancy
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Hiv Symptoms After 3 Days
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.