|small bumps outside my anus.
Feb 24, 2001
I'm a heathy 23 yr old male. latley I have noticed small pimple like bumps around the outside of my anus. they don't bother me but i don't think they should be there. do you know what they are?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No-- I can't see through the computer, but they could be herpes, warts or something else (if they were herpes they would most likely bpther you, however). Soo your docotr or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis. If they're warts and small they could possible be treated with topical medication.
Treatment of pcp
Resistance to flucanozole
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Penis?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.