|False test results from St John's wort?
Mar 25, 2002
Can St. John's wort result in a false negative or false positive?
Thanks for your answer.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Medications-- homeopathic or not-- do not affect the results of the HIV test.
UNDERWEAR as a barrier
Long-term progressor or not
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
- How Soon After Hiv Infection Do People Get Swollen Glands?
- Night Sweats And Early Hiv Infection
- Can Only Hiv Carriers Pass Hiv Virus?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.