Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

information

Hi Judith,

Thanks for the time, I am in awe of your professionalism and compassion towards those with HIV/AIDS.

Just one comment, the success of this forum in dessimating cutting edge information (I notice heath professionals are among your readers), which is such a vital role in the fight against the disease, might I suggest hitting the sponsers up to have the site translated into a few more languages?.. granted, our own language seems to be the accepted standard, but for the unilingual doctor/patient in say, Brazil or Russia struggling with outdated literature, this site could become even more extensive, and who knows?, maybe someone out there who does'nt speak english may just come up with a cracker of an idea.. based on what they learn here, as two heads are better than one....just a thought..

all the best.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Thank you for the compliment and for your excellent suggestion. I will pass it along to The Body's administrators.

received an std
UNDERWEAR as a barrier