|received an std
Mar 25, 2002
if you receive gonorrhea from your partner does this mean you will receive everything they might have (hep, HIV and so on)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, it doesn't-- some STDs are inherently more contagious and therefore easier to acquire than others. But that also means that it could happen that you might acquire more than just gonorrhea-- that's why the AIDS epidemic keeps going.
- What Does It Mean To Have A Std?
- Std From Receiving A Single Blowjob
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.