|received an std
Mar 25, 2002
if you receive gonorrhea from your partner does this mean you will receive everything they might have (hep, HIV and so on)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, it doesn't-- some STDs are inherently more contagious and therefore easier to acquire than others. But that also means that it could happen that you might acquire more than just gonorrhea-- that's why the AIDS epidemic keeps going.
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Can HIV Live In The Ink For Tattoos?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.