|received an std
Mar 25, 2002
if you receive gonorrhea from your partner does this mean you will receive everything they might have (hep, HIV and so on)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, it doesn't-- some STDs are inherently more contagious and therefore easier to acquire than others. But that also means that it could happen that you might acquire more than just gonorrhea-- that's why the AIDS epidemic keeps going.
- How Long After Hiv Infection Do You Get Symptoms?
- Number Of Sexual Partners Before Testing Positive For Hiv
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Interview With Someone Who Has Aids Or Hiv
- How Long Can The Hiv Hide In Your Body Before Being Detected?
- How Long Can Untreated Hiv Patient Live?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.