|spread through cuts?
Mar 24, 2002
me and a friend were cutting our selves and she put her cut against mines for only a second but our blood smeard then i washed the cut a couple of minuts after could i be infected
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Blood-to-blood contact is a great way to get HIV and many other infections that can be spread through contatc with blood. Why did you and your friend do such a completely dumb thing?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.