Mar 22, 2002
will smoking cigarettes do more damage to a hiv person
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There is some evidence that smoking is more harmful to HIV+s. In general, the lungs are a very vulnerable organ for infection and disease in people with HIV+. Lung cancer may be more common in HIV+s, but this hasn't been proven beyond a doubt.
fluid in my breasts(hiv positive)
rare mycobacterium - pulmonary infection
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.