Mar 22, 2002
if you start taking hiv drugs and then stop will that hurt you even more then just not taking them.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not necessarily. It depends on whether you take a powerful combination of at least 3 drugs to begin with, and also if you start and stop all of them together (If you take a less then complete combination, then your HIV may beecome resistant. But if you stop the meds all at once, then your HIV should respond to the same drugs again when the meds are re-started)
Longterm Non- Progressors
what is ars..
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.