Mar 22, 2002
if you start taking hiv drugs and then stop will that hurt you even more then just not taking them.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not necessarily. It depends on whether you take a powerful combination of at least 3 drugs to begin with, and also if you start and stop all of them together (If you take a less then complete combination, then your HIV may beecome resistant. But if you stop the meds all at once, then your HIV should respond to the same drugs again when the meds are re-started)
Longterm Non- Progressors
what is ars..
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Ars?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes During Seroconversion
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.