Mar 20, 2002
I have read in many places that chronic bronchitis is associated with a weakened immune system. Knowing that bronchitis is common with cold weather, I was curious if it is associated with ARS or does your immune system have to greatly weakend to see symptoms of this
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is not correct that chronic bronchitis is indicative of a weakened immune system, and it is not related to ARS.
NON HIV MAC
- What Are The Names Of The Blood Tests Given To Identify Hiv/aids?
- How Long Does Cytomegalovirus Last?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Cut In Mouth?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Tattoo
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.