Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Bumps around the genitals, but no pain/itching. ????

I am sexually active and have been for several years. I noticed about a month ago that I had a bump next to my vagina. In the past month I've gotten three more. Three are rather small but one is bigger. It's still small but not like the others. They don't hurt or itch or anything. They aren't red. They are just there. Please tell me if this could be a sympton of an STD and inform me of which to be worried about.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

It sounds like these may be genital warts, but the only way to know for sure is to see your gynecologist.

lymph node
CBC clarification