|Bumps around the genitals, but no pain/itching. ????
Mar 18, 2002
I am sexually active and have been for several years. I noticed about a month ago that I had a bump next to my vagina. In the past month I've gotten three more. Three are rather small but one is bigger. It's still small but not like the others. They don't hurt or itch or anything. They aren't red. They are just there. Please tell me if this could be a sympton of an STD and inform me of which to be worried about.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like these may be genital warts, but the only way to know for sure is to see your gynecologist.
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.