Mar 18, 2002
What is lymph node?
I been reading different aritcles on here, but I am not sure what lymph node is. Can you please explain that to me Dr. Feinberg. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A lymph node is a piece of tissue that is a normal part of the immune system. Everyone has hundreds of lymph nodes in their body. Tonsils are a kind of lymph node.
CMV IgG 2.97
Bumps around the genitals, but no pain/itching. ????
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.